GET CONNECTED WITH CareerSource
On this site, you can access information about recruiting events, community resources and labor market trends. You can also list and manage your job postings.
Are you looking to recruit local talent?
CareerSource Northeast Florida has many ways to help you match the right employee to the
We can help you manage turnover,
motivate your employees and access tax incentives that will make a
difference to your bottom line.
Through our partners
, we provide comprehensive services that can maximize all of your human resource efforts:
- Job analysis and employee assessment tools
- Customized training
- Workplace education
- Outplacement services
Changes to Re-Employment Assistance Program (Unemployment) Effective October 15, 2013.
The Florida Department of Economic Opportunity (DEO), in partnership with Deloitte, an industry leader in technology and systems integration, will launch CONNECT, the new Reemployment Assistance system, on October 15, 2013. CONNECT will provide employers and third party administrators with a better way to manage RA claims and appeals, update and monitor accounts, and respond to requests for information. CONNECT has been designed to provide employers and third party administrators with improved service and convenience.
WITH CONNECT, YOU CAN:
- Respond to all inquiries regarding claimants electronically.
- File a protest against a benefit charge electronically.
- Submit paper files or forms electronically, such as information related to an appeal.
- Find your claim and appeal information in one convenient place, including whether you have outstanding inquiries, issues to resolve, or appeals-related information to review.
- Choose the way you receive notifications from us – either electronically or by U.S. mail.
- Access your account 24 hours a day/7 days a week.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW BEFORE LAUNCH:
- CONNECT launches on Tuesday, October 15. There will be an adjustment period for everyone to learn the new system and call wait times may be longer.
- To log into CONNECT, your User ID will be the letters e, p, and the number zero followed by your Reemployment Assistance Employer Account Number (EAN), also known as RT Account #. Example: If your EAN is 123456, your CONNECT User ID ep0123456.
- You should receive a notice with a link to CONNECT and your initial, temporary password by mail before October 15. Use this password and your username described above to log into CONNECT beginning October 15. The notice will also provide instructions for changing your password.
- Your EAN is different from your Employer Identification Number (EIN). If you need assistance finding your EAN, please call 877-846-8770.
In order to transfer from the old system to CONNECT, the RA system will be unavailable from noon on Wednesday, October 9, until 8:00 a.m. EST Tuesday, October 15.
During this time, you will need to continue to provide responses to inquiries, file appeals,
and send other correspondence by fax or U.S. Mail.
To respond to a notice of a claimant filing for Reemployment Assistance
(UCB-412), fax the form to 850-921-3948, or mail to:
DEO | Reemployment Assistance Program Claims and Benefits
PO Drawer 5270 | Tallahassee, FL 32314-5270
To file an appeal, fax your appeals form to 850-921-3524 or mail it to:
Office of Appeals - MSC 347
107 E Madison Street | Tallahassee, FL 32399-4143
An appeals form can be downloaded from this page
at DEO's website.
Debbie GoodwinHuman Resources Director,
Atlantic Self Storage
Through the Recruitment events held on-site at a CareerSource Career Center, we have successfully hired four employees. It has been a great benefit and has cut our advertising costs down to zero.
+ Submit your own story
Florida's new Minimum Wage effective January 1, 2014 is $7.93, an increase of 14 cents over the 2013 rate.
See how CareerSource Florida can help your business grow.
View the CareerSource Florida video on business services.