The job search can be intimidating. Let us help! We’re a federally funded, nonprofit agency working with the State of Florida and many community partners to provide you with job preparation services free of charge.
For an overview of our services click here to watch a video (sound required; 4 minutes 59 sec.).
Or click here to view a PDF file: Services Orientation.pdf
- Resource Rooms: Free access to computers with high-speed Internet access, phones, fax machines, copy machines, and printers are available at one of our Career Centers.
- Mobile Access Points: Through partnerships with schools, government offices, libraries and churches, CareerSource NEFL has created a mobile team of employment experts to help you get the tools you need to prepare you for your next job. See the schedule.
- Reemployment Assistance: If you need information about Reemployment Assistance Program or how to file claims, visit our CareerSource NEFL Career Centers or call toll-free 1 (877) 516-9458.
- Find a Job: CareerSource NEFL Career Centers offer state-of-the-art job matching services. With customer service representatives on hand, we give you the support you need to get back in the game.
- Educational Opportunities: If you are having difficulty matching your skills to available job opportunities, training may be an option. Training opportunities, free work- and life-related workshops and job fairs are available.
- Veterans Services: Our highly trained staff of veterans employment specialists can help you make the transition into civilian life or improve your current job situation.
- Workers with Disabilities: Find your way through all of the complex levels of entitlement programs, the ADA and career guidance.
- Young Job Seekers: We can help jobseekers ages 16 to 21 find a summer job, explore career opportunities, set up interviews or explore additional resources for education and training.
- Workers 55+: Benefit from CareerSource NEFL’s partnership with Experience Works. Experience Works is the nation’s largest and most established nonprofit organization dedicated to helping you find employment and job training opportunities.
- Professional Network: Career transition services for professionals are offered through networking, workshops and business partnerships.
Public Assistance and Community Transition: CareerSource NEFL can guide you through the requirements and applications processes for public assistance through the Welfare to Work program. Based on your eligibility, you may get temporary cash assistance (TANF), SNAP (formerly food stamps) and child-care assistance, while looking for a job.
If your background includes legal problems that prevent you from qualifying for a job, we can help. Through regional partnerships, CareerSource NEFL is able to provide special services to help you make your workplace transition successful.
We can also provide additional resources through other partnering agencies, including domestic violence counseling, vocational rehabilitation, charitable organizations and other community service organizations.
We're always here to help.
Have questions or comments about our services or offerings? You can always stop by one of our locations
or write us an email
for a quick reply.
MOBILE ACCESS POINTS
Can't make it to a Career Center?
Not a problem. CareerSource NEFL has a mobile team of employment experts to help you.
+ Find a mobile access point
Wondering where to start?
Get on track with CareerTRAX, the six step model for success.
Go to CareerTRAX Now.