CareerSource Northeast Florida Advisory Councils
CareerSource Northeast Florida partners with businesses and vendors in the local community to get insights, advice and feedback for our career centers and workforce system.
Contact Candace Moody if you are interested in becoming a member of one of the CareerSource Advisory Councils.
Community Partner Advisory Council
The CareerSource Northeast Florida Community Partner Advisory Council meets to provide insight, advice and feedback for our career centers and workforce system. We invite established nonprofit, education, faith-based and community organizations that serve significant constituencies in our region. Members help us by keeping us up to date on economic and employment challenges faced by the clients they serve.
- Catholic Charities
- CDA Technical Institute
- Christ Episcopal Church’s Savvy Job Hunters Ministry
- City Rescue Mission
- Concorde (CCI, Inc.)
- Daniel Kids
- Dept. Children & Families
- Duval County Public Schools
- Eckerd Youth Services
- Edward Waters College (College Explorer Program)
- Electrical Training Alliance of Jacksonvilleâ€‹
- Empowerment of Florida
- Everest University – Orange Park
- Florida State College at Jacksonville
- “Year Up” Program
- Fortis College
- Fresh Ministries
- Goodwill of NF
- Health Planning Council of NEFL
- Home Builder’s Institute
- Jacksonville Urban League
- Job Corps
- Keiser University
- Lutheran Social Services
- Lutheran Services Florida/Duval Children’s Head Start Services
- MEGA Social Enterprise, Inc.
- Miller Street Renewal, Inc.
- Mt. Olive Baptist Church
- National Council on Black Aging
- NEF Builders Association
- NEF Healthy Start (Magnolia Project)
- Northwest Support Services, Inc.
- Operation New Hope/Ready 4 Work Program
- Putnam County Migrant Education Program
- St. Johns County Public Schools
- Sulzbacher Center
- Transitional Link Consulting
- UF Health Jax & Transition Services (JaxHAT)
- United Way of NEF
- Virginia College in Jacksonville
- Vocational Rehabilitation
- Volunteer (NAS & Employer Support of the Guard & Reserves)
- Webster University
- Wounded Warrior Project Jacksonville