March 25, 2020
(Courtesy: Tampa Bay Business Journal)
CVS has chosen nine locations in Tampa to unveil CVS Health’s new store design in Florida.
The new HealthHUB store format features a broader range of health care services, more products and services and personalized care.
“Helping people get well and stay well is at the heart of everything we do, and that is the focus of our new HealthHUB stores,” said Brian Bosnic, division VP for CVS Pharmacy in Florida, in a statement. “Customers tell us they want local access to convenient, personalized and integrated health care. Our HealthHUB locations do just that — helping to elevate the store into a community-based health care destination where consumers can engage people they trust, who are accessible and knowledgeable, to help bring everything together in a better health experience at a lower cost.”
CVS (NYSE: CVS) began piloting HealthHUBs last year. The introduction in Tampa Bay is part of a larger strategy to scale the program nationally, with plans to have up to 1,500 locations throughout the U.S. by the end of 2021. It currently has 53 HealthHUB locations operational in five states, including Florida, Georgia, New Jersey, Pennsylvania and Texas.
The HealthHUB locations in Tampa Bay include:
- 30387 U.S. Highway 19 N, Clearwater 33761
- 5010 S Florida Avenue, Lakeland 33813
- 2322 Land O Lakes Blvd., Lutz 33549
- 5905 U.S. Highway 301 S, Riverview 33578
- 8001 9th Street N, St. Petersburg 33702
- 704 W Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd, Seffner 33584
- 5357 Ehrlich Road, Tampa 33625
- 1000 East Tarpon Avenue, Tarpon Springs 34689
- 1929 Bruce B. Downs Blvd., Wesley Chapel 33543