PROVIDING WORKFORCE SOLUTIONS TO NORTHEAST FLORIDA
CareerSource NEFL is the workforce development organization for the Northeast Florida region. CareerSource NEFL forges working partnerships with local communities, elected officials, business, labor and education leaders to improve workforce education, employment and training opportunities in Baker, Clay, Duval, Nassau, Putnam and St. Johns counties.
Connecting workers to jobs and businesses to the talent they need to thrive. CareerSource NEFL provides innovative services that build a talent pipeline for the jobs of today and the future.
Northeast Florida will have a world-class workforce development system that enables our businesses to be leaders in the global economy.
The things we do every day are grounded in some basic principles. These principles—the CareerSource NEFL Core Values—guide all of our actions and help us make decisions that are consistent and valuable to the organization.
- Integrity. We will do the right thing, always.
- Focus. We remain disciplined by paying constant attention to our vision, mission and goals.
- Collaboration. We work as a team with people inside the organization and maintain important alliances with partners.
- Diversity. We value people and realize that a broader range of perspectives generates better solutions.
- Action. We get things done, efficiently and effectively, now.
- Accountability. We take personal responsibility and do what is required to reach our goals, together.
- Communication. We are honest and communicate openly throughout every level of the organization and with stakeholders.
- Innovation. We constantly seek new and better ways to deliver services.
- Excellence. We excel at what we do, striving for quality performance individually and as a team.
- Leadership. We lead the way in implementing globally effective workforce development services by empowering our people to be leaders.
Focus on the Customer
Strength of Partnerships
Leadership through Innovation
Online Orientation to our Services
Learn about all the services available to job seekers by viewing our online orientation. Explore individual sections or view the entire site. You can browse modules by clicking the Menu link; each module also contains a PDF transcript if you don’t want to use the sound. If you need help accessing the site, click the disability image to find support, including larger text and other ways to increase screen visibility.
Board of Directors
Learn about our board of directors and access board and committee meeting agendas and minutes.
CareerSource NEFL 4-Year Plan
CareerSource NEFL’s Comprehensive 4-Year Plan provides a demand-driven workforce strategy for the delivery of services under WIOA (Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act), Wagner-Peyser, and TANF (Temporary Assistance to Needy Families).
View the plan: CareerSource NEFL 4-Year Plan 2020-2024
Strategic Plan (2015 – 2020)
The 2015 Strategic Planning project created a working plan that CareerSource NEFL staff and board could use to guide the organization over the next five years. View the plan: CareerSource NEFL Strategic Plan 2020
In compliance with the Stevens Amendment:
CareerSource NEFL is the direct service provider for various workforce programs that are fully supported by the U.S. Department of Labor, Health and Human Services, and Agriculture and other agencies as part of awards totaling $23.9 million (revised annually). All statements, press releases, requests for proposals, bid solicitations, public statements, social media, toolkits, resource guides, and visual presentations are fully funded with federal money.
All CareerSource NEFL locations are open:
Monday - Friday
8:30 am to 4:30 pm
If you need help in your native language, we can provide a free translator for 15 languages. We can also translate documents into these languages. Ask for help at the front desk of our career centers or email us at email@example.com.
PUBLIC COMMENT FORM
CareerSource NEFL's board of directors welcomes public comment at our meetings. Please print and complete this form and bring it to the meeting if you wish to make a public comment. Please note that comments must be relevant to the work of the CareerSource NEFL board and that comment time is limited to 3 minutes per person.
34,877 JOB SEEKERS SERVED AND PROVIDED 251,432 JOB SEEKERS SERVICES DURING THE 2019-2020 PROGRAM YEAR
We serve job seekers from all six counties in Northeast Florida, aging in range from 16 to 86.
246 WORKERS OBTAINED 460 CREDENTIALS ATTAINED. COST PER TRAINEE:
2,704 BUSINESSES SERVED IN NORTHEAST FLORIDA
Over 23,683 job postings and 40,511 referrals provided to companies throughout the region.
229 NEW TRAINING SCHOLARSHIPS. TRAINEES EARNING 288 CERTIFICATIONS COST PER SCHOLARSHIP: