Members of the CareerSource Professional Network are professionals with four-year degrees and/or management-level experience, seeking full-time employment.
Are you a professional looking for employment?
The CareerSource Professional Network offers career transition services to professional job seekers through networking, workshops, and business partnerships. Meetings are held monthly and include networking opportunities along with career advice and job search tips from guest speakers.
Benefits of Membership
- Invited to monthly CareerSource Professional Network meetings/workshops
- Opportunity to network with other professionals
- Resume critique
- Access to local, state, and nationwide job listings through the Employ Florida database
- Free Internet access, copiers, and resource computers at local CareerSource NEFL Career Centers
- Computers with resume software
- Membership in our LinkedIn group, where we publish articles of interest and job openings and events.
Contact Gigi Culler at (904) 798-9229 ext. 2205 for information regarding the CareerSource Professional Network.
Are you interested in speaking or presenting at one of our CareerSource NEFL Professional Network meetings? Topics must be job search-related (no marketing presentations permitted.) If so, contact Gigi Culler at firstname.lastname@example.org. CareerSource NEFL does not compensate speakers.
Professional Network Meeting Details
See the Calendar of Events for dates.
CareerSource NEFL Professional Network meetings are held 10:30 am – 12:00 pm, the third Tuesday of each month at CareerSource NEFL, 215 N. Market Street, Ste. 200, Jax., FL 32202. Parking is free.
Attendees must upload a resume and fully register at Employ Florida prior to attending.
Professional business attire, please.
Reservations are required.