Retain quality workers with a Registered Apprenticeship Program
Apprenticeships have been around for a long time because they work!
Apprenticeships are quickly GROWING in popularity in all industries. Leaders at the state and federal levels are promoting this proven model to help employers attract and retain competent workers, as well as assist job seekers with higher level training without college debt.
With over 13,000 apprentices and 250 registered programs in Florida alone, we look forward to continue growing this model on the First Coast.
Some employer benefits:
- Improved employee loyalty and retention, less turnover
- Lower salary in the beginning, with growth over-time as skills increase
- Positive ROI – average $1.50 return for every $1 invested
- Quality Assurance through industry certifications
- Employer led – custom training for your organization
- Increased workforce diversity
- A knowledgeable and skilled workforce for Florida’s future economic growth
Want to know more?
Complete the info below and we will reach out to help you get started:
Find workforce services locally, throughout Florida, and anywhere in the U.S.
Have a Question?
You’ve got questions. We’ve got answers. Let us know if you have a question about your job search.
I’m very thankful to Polyclinic! Web accessibility refers to the inclusive practice of removing barriers that prevent interaction with, or access to websites, by people with disabilities.
Residential Training Instructor, Florida Deaf-Blind Association