Training for Job Seekers
Together we can determine if training is right for you.
We understand that what everyone wants eventually is a great job with potential for the future.
Although some people can find their next great job with the skills and employment experience they already have, in some cases training may be a part of their plan to obtain a job or move to a different career path.
CareerSource NEFL offers direct training to job seekers through Individual Training Accounts (ITA’s). ITAs (sometimes referred to as training scholarships, vouchers, or stipends) are provided for training that leads to an in-demand job.
Individual Training Accounts
If you qualify for training, our CareerSource NEFL scholarship program can assist you in earning industry-recognized certifications that can lead to employment in high-demand occupations and industries.
ITAs, which are sometimes referred to as training scholarships, vouchers, or stipends, provide job seekers a choice and the support training that leads to an in-demand job. Click here to find out what occupations are eligible for training.
You might qualify for training if you:
- Are a resident of one of our six counties – Baker, Clay, Duval, Nassau, Putnam, or St. Johns.
- Have graduated from high school.
- Are a US citizen or a permanent resident.
- Have been laid off from your job or have received notice that your job will be eliminated
- Are at a certain income level (including if you have been laid off and have taken a short-term or part-time job).
- Commit to a structured plan for career transition, working with one of our career coaches to decide whether training is the right step for you.
Follow our Blogs
- @ Work – our blog about finding a job and success at work
- Transportation and Logistics Industry News
- Finance Industry News
- Technology Industry News
- Healthcare Industry News
- Advanced Manufacturing Industry News
Join our LinkedIn Groups
Join our Facebook Groups
Crystal Norwood (left) visits with her Workforce Coordinator Tammie Jackson at the Putnam County CareerSource NEFL Career Center in Palatka. “Tammie was like having a fairy godmother who was there to help me all along the way,” Norwood says. “There was no way I could have done it without their help.” Today, Crystal is a Traveling Nurse and also provides Covid-19 Relief – recently assisting health care workers in New York, Georgia, Texas, California, Pennsylvania and throughout Florida.
ITA Scholarship Recipient, Traveling Nurse
Getting help just got easier
CareerSource NEFL wants to help you find the resources you need. Click the button below to email us.
CareerSource NEFL is a proud member of the American Job Center Network. Find information on our One Stop partners here.
If you need help in your native language, we can provide a free translator for 15 languages. We can also translate documents into these languages. Ask for help at the front desk of our career centers or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.