Get Connected with CareerSource NEFL
Access information about recruiting events, community resources, and labor market trends. You can also list and manage your job postings.
Learn about how we can help your company recruit, train, and retain workers by viewing our orientation video. Visit gocareersource.com.
Are you looking to recruit local talent? CareerSource NEFL has many ways to help you match the right employee to the right job.
We’re happy to promote career and employment events that take place in Northeast Florida. Click here to post a recruiting event.
We can help you train employees and solve the skills gap. Ask about our training partnerships that can fund up to half the cost of your training program. Click here to request information.
Getting help just got easier
CareerSource NEFL wants to help you find the resources you need. Click the button below to email us.
Post Your Job Opening at Employ Florida
For technical assistance, contact us at (904) 798-9229 ext. 2210, or toll-free at (888) 702-4396.
The Florida Department of Economic Opportunity (DEO) launched CONNECT, the Reemployment Assistance system, in October 2013. CONNECT provides employers and third party administrators with a way to manage RA claims and appeals, update and monitor accounts, and respond to requests for information. CONNECT has been designed to provide employers and third party administrators with improved service and convenience.
With CONNECT, You Can:
- Respond to all inquiries regarding claimants electronically.
- File a protest against a benefit charge electronically.
- Submit paper files or forms electronically, such as information related to an appeal.
- Find your claim and appeal information in one convenient place, including whether you have outstanding inquiries, issues to resolve, or appeals-related information to review.
- Choose the way you receive notifications from us – either electronically or by U.S. mail.
- Access your account 24 hours a day/7 days a week.
- To respond to a notice of a claimant filing for Reemployment Assistance (UCB-412), fax the form to 850-921-3948, or mail to:
DEO | Reemployment Assistance Program Claims and Benefits
PO Drawer 5270 | Tallahassee, FL 32314-5270
- To file an appeal, fax your appeals form to 850-921-3524, or mail it to:
Office of Appeals – MSC 347
107 E Madison Street | Tallahassee, FL 32399-4143
- An appeals form can be downloaded from this page at DEO’s website.
I’m very thankful to Polyclinic! Web accessibility refers to the inclusive practice of removing barriers that prevent interaction with, or access to websites, by people with disabilities.
Residential Training Instructor, Florida Deaf-Blind Association
Federal Bonding Program
Did you know that your business may qualify for a federal liability bond up to $5000 when you give someone with a less-than-perfect background a second chance? Learn how this program protects the employer in case of any loss of money or property due to employee dishonesty.
Building and maintaining a qualified, motivated workforce is critical to the success of your business. CareerSource NEFL gives you the tools you need to stay competitive in the labor market, find the right employee, and make it easier to manage your workforce.
Watch this video to learn about the CareerSource Florida Network Business Services.
Funded through federal training and employment programs, we offer a variety of services to help you as you prepare to notify affected workers. Click here to request more information.
CareerSource NEFL partners with your company and your choice of training vendors to provide customized training for your workforce. Learn more at gocareersource.com.
Let us help you notify job seekers of open positions. Ask for help scheduling your recruitment event or host a recruitment event at one of CareerSource NEFL’s Career Centers or Mobile Access Point locations.
In addition, we provide services that can maximize all of your human resource efforts:
- Employee assessment tools
- Customized training
- Workplace education
- Outplacement services
- Information about Enterprise Zone incentives, hiring incentives, and small business services