Connecting you with career-focused learning opportunities
CareerSource Northeast Florida has partnered with Coursera to provide free career-focused, online learning resources in the Baker, Clay, Duval, Nassau, Putnam, and St. Johns County areas.
Coursera offers over 3,800 courses and training modules from over 200 top businesses and universities; these learning opportunities are aimed at preparing people for in-demand jobs. More than 2,400 organizations already trust the Coursera platform to train their employees.
Anyone interested in using Coursera must register before September 30, 2020, and will have access to the platform through December 31, 2020.
- See the Coursera Skills Training & Career Exploration Initiative FAQ for answers to common questions.
- For more information and answers to common questions view the Coursera Learner Guide (also available in Spanish).
- If you are interested in other opportunities or want to learn more about services go to https://careersourcenortheastflorida.com/i-am-a/job-seeker/
To receive access, please provide your information here:
Coursera: No-Cost Access Request Form
- STEP 1: Fill out this form and click "Submit" at the bottom to request Coursera access.
- STEP 2: Look for an email from "CareerSource NEFL" inviting you to learn on Coursera. Check your spam folders if you don't see it.
- STEP 3: Click the JOIN NOW activation link included in that email. YOU MUST do this to enroll in courses for free. If you already created a log-in with Coursera you may need to log out before using this link.
CareerSource Northeast Florida is requesting information from you in order to provide you with access to Coursera. You do not have to provide the requested information, but failure to do so will result in CareerSource NEFL's inability to provide you with access to Coursera. The information you provide to CareerSource NEFL will be shared with Coursera, a CareerSource NEFL contracted service provider, in order for you to gain access to online courses offered by Coursera. CareerSource NEFL will not share your information with any other person or entity without your written consent or as allowed or required by law or court order.