Help Us Prevent the Spread of COVID-19
When we reopened our Career Centers in May 2020, we introduced new enhanced procedures and modified center designs to help ensure your health and safety – and that of our employees – so we can continue to provide job seekers the services they need.
Part of the new procedures included introducing virtual services for job seekers, and we will continue to provide these services in the future.
For job seekers who prefer to receive their services in-person from CareerSource NEFL employees, our Career Centers are open from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday.
Health & Safety Guidelines for Career Center Appointments
- We strongly encourage that you make an appointment either by phone (904) 356-JOBS (5627) or on our website through this link. This allows us to further ensure proper social distancing standards and helps us prevent overcrowding at our centers.
- Appointments are limited to 45 minutes
- Please do not bring along children or other persons to your appointment unless to assist for ADA purposes.
- Job seekers and our employees are required to wear a face-covering (medical mask, scarf, bandana, or improvised cloth face mask) inside all Career Centers.
- We will ask screening questions of all visitors before they are admitted inside the center to determine any signs of illness.
- Temperature checks will be taken prior to office entry. If your temperature is over 100 degrees, please visit when your temperature returns to normal.
If you have been in contact with anyone that has tested positive for COVD-19 or if you have been tested for COVID -19 in the past 14 days, please book an appointment for Virtual Services.
We take sanitation seriously, and our staff is thoroughly cleaning and sanitizing workstations after each appointment.
To accommodate the guidelines on social distancing, CareerSource NEFL had to modify the layouts at all of our career centers in 2020.
This means we have fewer workstations and less physical capacity to see as many people daily as we did prior to COVID-19. We appreciate your help and cooperation in following these health and safety guidelines to better protect you and our employees.
If you have been in contact with anyone that has tested positive for COVD-19 or if you have been tested for COVID-19 in the past 14 days, please book an appointment for Virtual Services.
Please keep a distance of at least 6 feet apart.
Wearing a face covering can help prevent the spread of COVID-19.
Temperature checks will be done at all Career Centers.