Boost your employees’ skills and the bottom line.
For our business partners, CareerSource NEFL offers Customized Training to help employers meet the specific training needs of their existing employees.
Customized training is a training resource to help businesses respond to changing skills requirements caused by new technology, retooling, new product lines, or organizational structures.
Benefits for Employees
- Improved skills and competencies
- Enables individuals to obtain industry or employer-recognized skills/credentials
- New employment opportunities/career advancement with current employer
- Increased wages and/or job security
Benefits for Employers
- Customized training will result in highly skilled employees trained to industry/employer specifications
- Increased productivity
- Ensures employees are trained to produce at the highest skill levels required for an occupation
- Job growth
- Enhanced retention
Employer Success Stories
CareerSource NEFL Assists Flagler Health+ to Launch the Region’s First Apprentice Program for Surgical Technologists
To meet the need for more surgical technologists, Flagler Health+ coordinated with CareerSource NEFL to receive state approval and launch the first apprenticeship program for surgical technologists in Northeast Florida in 2022 – becoming the second such program in the...
CareerSource Northeast Florida (CareerSource NEFL) is well known for helping people find employment in the surrounding counties (Baker, Clay, Duval, Nassau, Putnam and St. Johns), but CareerSource NEFL also helps companies identify and recruit employees – and even...
More than 70 people have become certified nursing assistants (CNAs) at Northeast Florida State Hospital in Macclenny, Florida thanks to training funding provided through CareerSource Northeast Florida (CareerSource NEFL). The 600-plus bed hospital has provided...